Monday, May 18, 2009

It's dark in here

A couple have a young son and the marriage is not too happy so the wife takes a lover. He comes round one afternoon and they go up to the bedroom. They are just kissing when they hear a car door slam. The wife looks out of the window and says,
“It is my husband. Quick hide in the wardrobe”
The lover jumps into the wardrobe. He hears a little voice say,
“It’s dark in here!”
“Who’s that?” he asks.
“I’m their son and I’m going to tell my Dad what I have seen”
“Please do not tell your Dad and I’ll but you a present. What do you want?”
“I’d really like a pair of new football boots.”
“OK How much do they cost?”
“About £50 for some good ones.”
That’s a lot of money but OK if you do not tell your Dad.”

Next week exactly the same thing happens. The husband comes home early and the lover is rushed into the wardrobe. He hears a little voice say,
“It’s dark in here!”
“Who’s that?” he asks.
“I’m their son and I’m going to tell my Dad what I have seen”
“Please do not tell your Dad and I’ll but you a present. What do you want?”
“I’d really like team shirt and some shorts to go with my new pair of new football boots.”
“OK How much do they cost?”
“About £50 for some good ones.”
That’s a lot of money but OK if you do not tell your Dad.”

Later the husband is tidying up his sons room and finds the new football kit.
“Where did you get this?” he asks.
“I can’t tell you” his son says.
“Well if you can’t tell me then you can go the confession and tell the priest.”
So he takes his son down to the church and pushes him into the confessional box. The little boy says,
“It’s dark in here!”
“Not you again !!” says the priest.

No comments: