Monday, October 27, 2008

What do they taste like?”

This man is driving down the motorway and he looks in his mirror and sees a chicken running along behind him. He puts his foot down and gets up to 100 miles an hour.
He looks in his mirror and sees the chicken still running along just behind him.
The chicken then pulls out and passes him. As it goes past he sees it has three legs.
The chicken goes racing up the motorway and down a sliproad so the man follows it.
The chicken races down a country road and then up a farm track and disappears.
The man screaches to a halt in the farmyard and gets out to look for the chicken.
Eventually he finds the farmer and says he is looking for a three-legged chicken.
“Oh” says the farmer, “That’s right – I breed them. My wife and I and my son all like chicken legs so I started to breed chicken with three legs.”
“Wow” says the man, “What do they taste like?”

Dunno” says the farmer, “ We’ve never caught one!!!!”

No comments: