Thursday, September 20, 2007

Super hero

One bright spring morning Superman decides to go out for a fly round. He phones up Batman.
“It’s a lovely day Batman, do you want to go for a fly round?”
Batman says “I’d love to but we have big trouble in Gotham City.”
Superman phones Spiderman. “It’s a lovely day Spiderman do you want to go for a fly round?”
Spiderman says “I’d love to but I have to sort out all my webs.”
So Batman goes out on his own. He soars round and as he is passing over Central Park he looks down and sees Wonderwoman. She is lying on the grass, stark naked her legs wide apart - and a smile on her face. Superman zooms down, faster than a speeding bullet and WHAM, BANG, off he soars again.
Wonderwoman cries “My God what happened?”
The Invisible Man says,

“I don’t know - but my arse is very sore”

No comments: