Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bar Joke

3 pieces of string go into a bar for a drink.
The bartender says, “Sorry we don't serve pieces of string in here, get out.”
The second one tries.
The bartender says, “Listen you, outta here, we don't serve pieces of string, right.”
The third piece of string says, “I've got an idea.”
Then he shloops his head around and flips it over, tucks it up, goes to the bar, asks for a 3 drinks.
The bartender says, “Sure!” and starts to serve, then looks at him closely and says,
“Say, wait a minute, aren't you a piece of string?”

“No,” he says primly, “I'm a frayed knot!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, I once told that joke during a debate competition on National Identification Cards. The rest of my speakers sucked, we were going to lose and I had some time to kill.

Yeah, my audience was a little confused.